Sometimes, history reminds us where we came from — fossils, ancient bones, and cavemen who somehow evolved enough to invent fire and clothes. Then there’s Marjorie Taylor Greene — living, breathing proof that evolution can backslide like a busted shopping cart on a hill 🛒⬇️. I stumbled across a meme that almost made me choke on my tea ☕💀. On the left: a hyper-realistic model of a Neanderthal woman from the Museum of Confluences in Lyon, France 🏛️. On the right: MTG — a U.S. Congresswoman who opens her mouth and manages to drag us all back to 40,000 B.C. 🗿 The resemblance? Brutal. The meme? A savage masterpiece. My reaction? Laughing, cringing, then realizing… this isn’t even satire anymore. This is Congress 🎪. Now before the torch mobs whine about “bullying” 🪧😭, let’s get one thing straight: this isn’t about looks — it’s about behavior, mindset, and ignorance dressed up in a blazer with a mic 🎤🧠❌. When you push conspiracy theories, deny science, and treat facts...
Let’s be real—there’s nothing quite like getting lost in a good book. The plot twists, the unforgettable characters, the world-building so vivid it pulls you in… chef’s kiss . Books are my escape, my happy place, my way of avoiding social interactions I didn’t sign up for. But you know what ruins the experience? Stupidity. And I don’t mean the fun, fictional kind where the protagonist makes terrible decisions for the sake of drama (we all secretly love that). I’m talking about real-world, brain-cell-draining stupidity—the kind that makes you question how some people function on a daily basis. Yes, I am a book reader. Yes, I am highly allergic to stupidity. And yes, sarcasm is my prescribed antihistamine. 🫠 This is so me, lol. 😂 I’m an introverted bookworm with a blog called Awkwardly Introverted , where I embrace all things bookish, socially awkward, and, of course, sarcastic. Reading is my comfort zone, and stupidity is my biggest irritant. Symptoms of My “Allergy”...
As September rolls around, there’s a buzz of excitement in the air. It’s the month that marks the beginning of fall—a time for change, fresh starts, and a reminder that summer is slipping away. But let’s be real for a second: while I love the beauty of fall 🍂, I’m not exactly looking forward to the cold that usually tags along with it. Seriously, September, please go easy on the temperature! 🥶 Despite my complicated feelings about the weather, September has always held a special place in my heart. It’s my birthday month 🎉, and there’s something magical about it. This year, though, I’ve been feeling like September might be different—luckier, perhaps, in ways I haven’t experienced before. You might have seen that image floating around: “September will be your luckiest month.” 🍀 It’s a bold statement, one that resonates deeply with me. What if we all approached September with the mindset that it truly is our luckiest month? What if we treated it as a time to welcome new opportuniti...
Comments
Post a Comment